Patberg Inc – Privacy & Ethics
Trusting in Patberg Incorporated
- Our goal is to have clients achieve their business targets so that they hire the right employees who ‘fit’.
- We devote our entire personal energy to ensuring that the projects to which we are entrusted are fulfilled within the defined time period and at the desired quality standard.
- No candidates are approached in companies which have a client relationship with our company.
- Application documents and information from clients and candidates remain strictly confidential within our company.
- The forwarding of resumes only takes place after the consent of a candidate.
- Internal information from our clients remains strictly confidential.
Our Primary Business Function
Patberg Incorporated is a recruitment consultancy servicing the executive market. The collection, management and use of personal information is an essential function in the daily operation of our business.
What we collect
The personal information we collect about you is generally provided to us by you either in person, over the telephone or by you providing us with your personal resume. There may also be occasions when we obtain information about you from third parties or public sources. We may collect the following information:â€¨
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to your dealings with us including your renumeration and an assessment of your skills, performance and ability.
What we share
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service in the course of our business of providing executive search services. This means we may disclose your personal information to the following:
- our clients as potential employers
- organizations that provide psychometric testing or other employment competency testing
- as directed by law
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Any unwanted hardcopy (printed) personal information is disposed of properly.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide once visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Once you provide your personal information to us, we will automatically retain your personal details on file unless you ask us to specifically delete it. You are able to ask us to delete your information at any time.â€¨ We may contact you to confirm that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.